Showcasing local talent, we have created designated performance spaces within the event. Would you like to showcase your talent? Come and help create the magic at this Cleethorpes Community Winter Wonderland.
What are we looking for?
No matter how much time you can give we want to hear from you.
• Are you a choir? Do you sing as part of a group? Come along and showcase your talents.
• Do you play music in a group? Although “amplified rock bands” are not what we are looking for, acoustic sets, brass bands or jazz, come and play!
• Entertainment! Can you entertain a family crowd? An act, children’s performer, comedian or event a magician
• Let us know via our online for what you require; we will endeavour to do our best to host you and your group.
• Bring a coat; our “Winter” event may get a little damp.
• Pick a festive theme and dress in a festive style.
• Practice, prepare for a big audience. Our 2015 event saw over 30,000 visitors in 4 days.
At The event
• Times - You will be given times to come and perform. Check in at the event and head to your area.
• Exposure - Our media team will be around to take photos, and you may even be featured with our media partners - The Grimsby Telegraph.
• Technical - Crew, our technical team, will assist you at each stage to enhance your performance.
• Stages - We don’t just have one place to perform, we have lots! Integrated into the event are several stages and performance spaces both inside marquees and outside, you may be asked to perform more than once.