Being organised by a Community Interest Company, it's always rewarding to welcome help from the community at our events. We have ample opportunities, regardless of the time you can spare.
If you have a can-do attitude, and community (and festive) spirit, this is perfect for you.
- Content, creativity and performances. Helping out team to create the magic, if you have ideas for performances, through to being creative and making themed items. We want to hear from you.
- Marketing and sponsorship to help our event get noticed with local businesses.
- Liaise with local schools & elderly to ensure everyone can make the most of this event.
- Work alongside the logistics and technical teams to ensure the event space is prepared for the public.
At the event
- Show ambassadors. Being a point of contact and information for groups and visitors.
- Crew - Work with the operational team to keep the show running smoothly.
- Operations. Stewarding positions are available.